Address for updating navy records validating an index

Rated 4.12/5 based on 618 customer reviews

Do D retirees and annuitants can also make changes in any category, through my Pay to make the update and confirm the change; or by calling the Customer Service Center at 800-321-1080.

Other contact options are through email via my Pay, by toll free fax at 800-469-6559 or by regular mail sent to: Defense Finance and Accounting Service U. Military Retirement Pay 8899 East 56th Street Indianapolis, IN 46249-1200 Using my Pay is the most convenient and timely way to self-service your account.

Be sure to use the appropriate address for your service branch as listed on the back of the form.) The following information is from the Department of Veteran's Affairs Guide to Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents and is provided as a courtesy.

We encourage you to check directly with the VA for updates or changes: The secretary of a military department, acting through a board for correction of military records, has authority to change any military record when necessary to correct an error or remove an injustice.

It is important that all retirees periodically review your military retirement pay account status to ensure all information is up-to-date.

The Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) and Coast Guard Retiree and Annuitant Services (RAS) rely on current personal information to be able to provide the highest level of customer service.

This ensures that your retirement pay and other important communications are received and provides for proper monthly premium deductions, if applicable.

If it is found that NPRC does not possess the records, the constituent can then write to the following address for correction: Medical Records All medical records regarding discharges that occurred after 1994 are located at the local Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA).

Contact information for the DVA is located in the blue pages of the phone book.

, Local/Unit Level Training that does not have course identification numbers and correspondence courses.

please DO NOT include this type of information in your letter of discrepancy, Since it will not be added to your transcript.

Leave a Reply